Lead Researchers: CMDR Mechan, CMDR Xarionn
The NHSS spectrum can be divided in 3 categories, left | middle | right :
- Signals showing up on the left side of the spectrum will always contain scouts or scouts + interceptor.
- Signals showing up on the middle of the spectrum will contain everything, scouts, scouts + interceptor, interceptor…
- Signals showing up on the right side of the spectrum will always contain interceptor or empty instances.
By using this technique, it is possible to predict and map all NHSS showing up on the FSS, here is an example :
- Left side of the spectrum:
- Right side of the spectrum
Review the Data here: Xarionn’s spreadsheet
Image Credit to CMDR Orlandu